Vehicle Fire Reported in Madisonville Thursday Night



            Faulty wiring may have been the cause of a vehicle fire in Madisonville Thursday night.
            Madisonville Fire Department responded to 14 McLeod Lane just before 8:00pm where they found a fully engulfed vehicle fire.
            After the fire was extinguished it was determined that the fire appeared to have originated in the wiring on the passenger side.
            No injuries were reported.

Filed Under :  
Topics : Disaster_Accident
Social :
 Follow 
Share