Madisonville Burger King Briefly Evacuated after Early Friday Gas Leak

            Burger King in Madisonville was briefly evacuated early this (Friday) morning due to a gas leak.
            Madisonville Fire Department responded to the restaurant just after 12:30am after the staff told them that while on clean up duties, a gas leak developed at one of the appliances.
            The employees left the building and shut the gas off at the meter.
            Fire crews found air quality inside okay, allowing the staff to return inside.
            No injuries were reported.

Filed Under :  
Topics : Human Interest
Locations : Madisonville
People : Briefly Evacuated

Sixx Sense w/ Nikki Sixx