Minor Damage to Madisonville Home after Thursday Fire

            A Madisonville home suffered minor damage after a fire was discovered Thursday night.
            It was an 8:37pm call for Madisonville Fire as they went to 625 Stagecoach Road where a small fire developed around the dryer.
            After the fire was extinguished it was determined that it was caused by a clogged dryer vent.
            No injuries were reported.

Filed Under :  
Topics : Disaster_Accident
Social :
Locations : Madisonville

Bob Kelley