Fireworks May Have Started Garage Fire in Madisonville Sunday

            It is believed that kids, playing with fireworks, may have had a hand in an outbuilding fire that took place Sunday morning in Madisonville.
            Just after midnight, Madisonville Fire crews went to 129 E Noel Avenue where an old, detached garage was fully involved.
            Owners told fire crews that kids in the area were shooting fireworks earlier in the evening and police had been there due to kids being on the roof where the fire may have started.
            One firefighter was treated at the scene after being overheated.

Filed Under :  
Locations : Madisonville

Out to Lunch
11:00am - 1:00pm